Angel's Friends ● Друзья Ангелов

Объявление

У нас сменилось оформление! Тематику "Angel's Friends" представляют персонажи в версии изначального комикса. Кроме того, почищены баннеры мертвых форумов и мертвые партнеры.

Ролевая система изменилась с локационной на смешанно-эпизодичную. Изменился шаблон и требования к анкете, ролям.

Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP Бесконечное путешествие

Достаем теплые вещички, на улице -9, местами снег.

Разгар учебного года, время перед промежуточными испытаниями, потому рекомендуется усиленно готовиться!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Angel's Friends ● Друзья Ангелов » Кинотеатр » Angel's Friends - 2 сезон на русском

Angel's Friends - 2 сезон на русском

Сообщений 1 страница 20 из 53

Друзья Ангелов 2 сезон на русском языке, можно смотреть онлайн.
(обсуждение в теме закрыто, пока не будут выложены все серии. Все обсуждения в теме о 2 сезоне Angel's Friends )

1 серия

(обсуждение в теме закрыто, пока не будут выложены все серии. Все обсуждения в теме Новости о 2 сезоне Angel's Friends )

приблизительный английский перевод серии для иностранных зрителей, с которыми я поделилась ссылкой. Будете ржать над ошибками - самих заставлю переводить. / english translate for the audience from other countries. I described only most important actions and phrases.

1. *Raf get up*
- I am glad that will go to Gold school. There will be demons... and Sulfus too. I keep mind that happened between us. I need to talk with Sulfus.
*Raf took a suitcase and looks in mirror*
- This year will be special for me, Sulfus and mother.
*Fly away*

2. *a strange angel and demon (I will call them "Shreders" - as in "Nindja turtles") look at Rafs mother. *
- We can begin. Blue, you were called by your owners!
* appears Blue *
- I have no owners.
- You remember terms of transaction? You serve us and receive the awards. Bring to us this demon.

3. Sulfus repairs a motorcycle, speaks with the Basilisk, Raf dreams to see. Goes, sees a tree on the road, stops.
- How to go round a tree?
* appears Blue *
- you have problems, the handsome man?
- where are you from ?
- Why you interrogate me? * hypnotizes *
-  what you do?...
- Boys it is more nice, when are silent. It is a pity that you beautiful. We could make friends. Now you will forget about our meeting, but in the evening you will depart to me. Understand?
- Understand...

4. Angels speak about where can be Raf. Raf arrives, greets friends. They ask an angel near a portal to pass all of them together. Come into a portal and go down. Raf lands without a suitcase (probably, then it will fall down her head).
- We returned to school!
* it becomes visible demons *
- Unfortunately.
* start to offend each other, to find out, who is more main *
* Sulfus arrives *
- Hello, missed me? Sweet, you didn't forget the brains? Miki, it is ready to refusal? Uri, well spent summer, washing clothes?
- You can't to speak to my friends so!
- They are your friends, not mine. We will talk to you then. Well, demons, missed?
- Yes! * embrace *
Think Raf: "Sulfus strange. It can be malicious, but at this time it is very beautiful. It is right, it is necessary to talk later"
- we Will go, Raf!
* speak about bad demons *.
- Today a party in honor of the study beginning, devils will be there too.

5. Angels say that disco is wonderful. Miki everything is pleasant (even Gas's music). Angels and Demons start to argue, who dances better. They decided to compete. dance of demons was pleasant to demons, dance of angels was pleasant to Angels and Demons (angels won). After dance Raf wants to talk with Sulfus, but he departs to Blue because she told  him to be in the evening in her confidential place. Raf doesn't understand, why he doesn't talk to her.

6. Blue greets with Sulfus and asks to go to the lake.
- I took to you Sulfus. * appear "Shreders" * And now wake up!
- Where I? What you with me made?
"Shreders" showed to Sulfus Rafs mother. She is hostage. They will make nothing Rafs mother if Sulfus executes their orders. First order: to ignore Ruff. Blue will watch for Sulfus. Basilisk is hypnotized.

+1

2 серия

приблизительный английский перевод серии для иностранных зрителей, с которыми я поделилась ссылкой. Будете ржать над ошибками - самих заставлю переводить. / english translate for the audience from other countries. I described only most important actions and phrases.

1. Blue comes to "Shreders" and says that everything goes according to the plan. Blue asks, why they order to do it, but "Shreders" answer that it not put her. They prepare for Blue other task.
2. Miki speaks Sweet that she hurried up: they are late for a lesson. Raf writes in the diary: "Sulfus strange behaves. It is necessary to talk with him."
Uri called her. Raf told that missed for studying (yes, on study! She missed on Sulfus))) They left in a hall.
In a hall them "greeted" Gas.
- What for affairs?!
- Here we are demons in human shape! (I don't think that I can translate for you Gus's phrase correctly)!
- Yes, in you it is a lot of flesh!
- Good fellow, Uri!
- Why you speak without the permission of Raf?
- I don't need permissions!
- Tell to me that I talked to angels when I can't fall asleep!
- I feel that the second academic year will be better than the first!
* there were new directors (Russian fans consider that they are those "Shreders") *
- won't be, Kabale!
They were presented: an angel - Kessedi, the demon - Kubral.
- It is interesting to you, where the Arkan and Temptel? ("It is more important - Temptel!" - told Gas) They went to travel. We will look for you. Your second year at school will be more difficult: more subjects, new knowledge, new people.
* there were books *
- What is it?
- are your textbooks. In them all information on your people: a hobby, interests, important events in life. Textbooks will show, what decision was accepted by the person. And now go to classes. Lessons begin right now. You should carry with yourselves textbooks.
- They heavy!
- Try them to reduce, Uri. *Uri compressed the textbook, it decreased. (textbook.rar XDDDD) *
- the First lesson - history, literature, geography for Angels and Demons. The second lesson - a projection and personification. A subject of the third lesson - how to protect and tempt people!
3. at the first lesson of angels - (their teacher is Omniya):
- We will study art of angels from an early paleolith up to now ("oh my God!" - said translator)...
* during the same time at a lesson at demons *
- We will study structure of Earth and tectonics.
* then at angels *
Angels sit in a class.
- What will be a lesson?
- Projection and personification.
Terence came, and girls with a flush on cheeks jump round the professor.
- We are happy to see you, fine!
- Sweet wanted to tell "the fine professor"!
- And what such "Projection and personification"?
- Now will see!
Angels are glad to a large number of fashionable clothes and footwear.
*in this time at demons*
- I will tell you all secrets of beauty!
- it is not interestig for me!
- Sulfus, my subject very important!
- I will be attentive! Temptel left? also my heart now yours!
- Gas, protect the heart and all the rest!

4. Lesson of protection and temptation of people. Teachers spoke same: for win the opponent is necessary to know about him everything. They asked to pupils questions about their opponents. They couldn't answer. Teachers made a hint that it is necessary to get into a room of the opponent and to look at his things.
(Blue at this time prepares something bad)
5. Angels and Demons went to each other to bedrooms.
Sulfus read the diary Raf: "Sulfus so strange behaves, I should talk and know, wihat it that with him". "Everything is correct, Raf, but I can't tell" - Sulfus thought.
Kabiriya found the drawing Uri.
Uri found Kabiriya's drawing.
Kabale wrote in the diary that the Sweet silly. Gas wrote that Mikey lazy and terrible. Raf turned on the laptop Sulfus (there system not "Windows", it called "WINdewil" XDD) and saw the message about another girl (certainly, it wrote Blue).
Raf after that made Sulfus "a jealousy row" (its russian phrase) and told that they now  - enemies.
6. "Shreders" speak with Blue. At them everything turns out.

+1

3 серия

1. - I cant do it! How you reduced the book?
"A poor Basilisk, they supervise you and me" - Sulfus thought.
- what is your problem, Gas?
- I can't reduce the book!
- Look! * reduces the book * Do you want advice? Be as Gas! - To be Gas? I am Gas! * jumps on the book *
2. Raf writes: "Sulfus disappointed me. I can't open my feelings to him. It is good that I have friends."
- Uri, everything is all right?
- Yes and no. I study my Sara-Jane, and I think that today there will be something important.
- It is time to go lessons, now a lesson with Kessedi.
- When we go to class, you check my knowledge about Sara-Jane.
- How many years to Sara-Jane?
- 15 stars.
- Years, instead of stars!
- But stars and years - same!
* Kessedi comes here*
- No, Sweet. I have a question, which you can't answer. This year you will study much. How can you watch the people? You can. * there are bracelets *
* at this time at demons *
- These bracelets will call you when the person needs the help of an angel or the demon. Only at first you need to call the opponent in a room of competitions...
- To define, who the first will go to the person!
- Its right, Kabale. I think, the others didn't try to study?
- Don't worry, I at all wasn't study!
* at this time at angels *
Uri and Kabiria were caused by a bracelet.
* Kessedi was released by Uri.*
- Probably, we should to it be helped?
- No, you and Sweet will help to adjust Omnya the Internet. Miki will go to the gym.
Kubral told to Gas the same.Uri and Kabiria were caused by a bracelet.
- Probably, we should to helped?
- No, you and Sweet will help to adjust Omnya the Internet. Miki will go to the gym.
Kubral told to Gas the same.Uri and Kabiria were caused by a bracelet.
- Probably, we should to it be helped?
Kubral told to Gas the same.
3. Uri and Kabiria came to Sara-Jane. They started to speak about her. Kabiria thinks that she studies also the boring to much. Uri read the textbook and knows that Sara-Jane the best in a class, the captain of volleyball team, the member of council of pupils and perfectly plays a piano. She is popular in a class.
Girls approached to Sara-Jane and asked a writing-book. They invited her to walk after school. Sara-Jane should go after school home and play a piano. If she wants to walk, she should ask mother.
4. - We should adjust the Internet!
- this is very stupid task!
- Gnosis, watch on the language!
- I can not, demons always so speak
* pupils laugh *
Omniya pressed the button.
- Doesn't work. I don't know these devil technologies.
- The devil technology - my specialization
* sets fire *
Everything laugh.
5. Terence shows Miki exercises. She told that will drop a bar to itself on a foot. Scarlett artfully laughs and forces Gas to run.
6. Uri and Kabiria sit near Sara-Jane. Mother came home. She forbade to walk after school. Sara-Jane should play at a concert in 3 months. Sara-Jane wants to go for a walk without the permission? because mother doesn't come home till a supper.
7. Sulfus thought how to tell everything Raf. The Basilisk left to Blue and "Shreders" and showed, how Raf looked on Sulfus.
8. Raf, Miki and Sweet think, where can be Uri.
9. Uri and Kabiria is stood near the room of competitions. Uri asked Kabiriya to choose conditions in a room. They don't know that the room became another....

4 серия

1. * Uri and Kabiriya near a room of competitions.*
- Enigma? What is it?
- nobody spoke to us about changes in a room of competitions!
- We are warned that the school equipment changed! I will make everything to protect the people!
- OK, if you jump, I will jump too.
* jump *
- where we are?
- I see nothing!
- Make something!
- Meteo fly!
- Oh, you can something.
- But we do not see nothing.
- I have something. Night fly!
- Wow! I didn't know that you can do something beautiful and good.
- Beautiful - yes. good - no.
-... Approach to me!
- Who is it?
* see a sphinx *
- I think, it is our task.
- You will give us a task?
- I am the Enigma. I ask - you answer.
about questions, shortly:
(1). Who are they?
Kabiria: demon (incorrectly); elegant and haughty, thinks that she is better than others (correctly).
Uri: the angel, loves the earth, the nature and photos (correctly).
(2). These are your friends *makes holograms of their friends*. Whom will you dump from a tower?
Kabiria: Gas - with it will be nothing, Sulfus. Kabale won't dump.
Uri: will dump nobody, because it is friends. She will protect them.
(3). What do you want?
Kabiria: to win and tempt Sara-Jane.
Uri: she wanted to become a leader, but told that wants that her friends won. Uri lie and Kabiriya won.
* again in a room of competitions *
- Everything disappeared? It was illusion!
- As to me it is sick!
- Poor! you heard, what the Sphinx told? I won and I will go to Sara-Jane. What time is it now? I am hungry.
2. * in a dining room *
- Now 6 o'clock of the evening. You were on competition?
- Yes, but I thought that it is short.
- Because you lost it! * demons laugh * Gas, you here?
- He fell into a trance. It happens to him, when he hungry. Kabiria, you didn't change a room of competitions?
- No, we entered and saw a sphinx.
- Also that you answered it?
- For certain something devilishly silly.
- But I answered correctly! Your silly Uri was mistaken!
- It was difficult, Uri?
- I lost in competition, but I will not allow Sara-Jane not to obey mother.
- We will help you!
- We have today no lessons.
- We too have no lessons. Demons, forward! The greatest temptation! Gas, we will go. - I yet didn't eat uuuuup! * Gus drag *
3. * in Sara-Jane's house *
- She plays every day, but mother doesn't allow to walk her!
- It is unfair!
- I know that she won't obey mother and will go for a walk with friends!
- It is bad.
- Correctly. You understand the problem.
- Don't worry.
- I should save Sara from Kabiria's temptations.
* ring to a door * Sara-Jane opened a door. There demons.
- You called adjusters of a piano?
- But it well sounds!
- We now see it.
- What are they going to do? *demons pick piano *
- sounds awfully! Something with strings.
- More carefully with my piano!
- Certainly, if I tear a string, you can't play. Repair of a piano will be long.

* demons left * Sara-Jane saw the tool.
- Wait, you forgot!
- I understood! Kabiriya wants that Sara broke a piano.
- it is worse than disobedience.
- Uri, you should stop it.
- But anybody it is impossible to force to be at home alone.
- I thought up! Let's go, your help is necessary to me.
* ring to a door *
- Probably, they returned behind the tool. * opened a door *
- Who are you?
- I am your new neigbour, it is my friends. We hear your game on a piano and it is pleasant to us. Probably, your friends like to listen, how you play?
- No, I don't invite them.
- Why?...
4. * the next day *
- Now we see that Sara-Jane wants.
Sara-Jane told to friends that agrees to be with them *Kabiriya rejoices*. But suggested to visit her and listen playing on piano. Friends agreed *Uri rejoices*.
5. Basilisk crept away from Sulfus . Sulfus followed him.
* appeared Blue *
- you watched the Basilisk, the curious handsome man?
- I want to know that you and your friends want.
- They not my friends.
- Why you do all this?
- You should wait the answer. But you can go with me.
- Wait, where you?

+1

5 серия

1. * Sulfus near the wall *
- the Basilisk and Blue disappeared! May be it is a trap? I am not afraid of you!... I didn't know that under school confidential tunnels.
* came into a hall *
- Hey, where I?
* approached Blue *
- You don't remember? You already were here.
* Sulfus remembered, how came here (look my retelling of 1 episode, a scene 6) *
is shorter, Sulfus started to swear on "Shreders" and attacked them. The angel made a mirror board. The demon made "a lightning field". Blue it became a pity Sulfus.
- Cease, he now will divide into pieces.
- Will suffice, Kubral (!). Sulfus, if you communicate with Raf, new lightning will strike in Angheli (mother of Raf). Blue, see off him.
2. 2. * in class of demons *
- Where you were? You didn't sleep all night? You were engaged in devil affairs?
- Lag behind!
- There is something strange.
- I strange didn't notice anything!
- If Sulfus brings a pizza and hamburgers, you will notice!
3. * in a class of angels *
- Good morning!
- Good morning!
- Why you so look at me?
- We see you vigorous and had a rest.
- You are right, I wasn't long ago such happy.
- I said that it is necessary to forget Sulfus.
- Sweet! You again told that it is impossible to speak!
- Raf, forgive us.
- No, you are right. To forget Sulfus - it is useful. I want to study and become guardian angel much.
* came Kessedi *
- is a good, Raf, but to make it difficult.
- I know and is ready to any tests.
- OK, today your the first lesson of a personifikation. - personifikation?
* in a class of demons *
- Yes, Sulfus, a personifikation. Transformation. Go to Scarlett, she will explain what to do.
- She will help him to wake up.
- Scarlett like Sulfus from first day.
- Kabale, go with Sulfus. You have a displaying lesson.
* in a class of angels *
- But I am not able to project anything!
- Sweet, you don't go to the cinema, you won't be a projector. You should project yourself.
- What's the difference ?
- the big difference. Terence will tell you.

4. * in clothes room of demons *
Scarlett from a case: - You will accept it... and it... and it...
* came Kabale *
- that you do here?
- I was sent by Kubral to Scarlett on projection. Where Scarlett?
* Scarlett gets out of a case *
- it is best!
- But I already saw these clothes. Of course. I can show, where you saw it. On the man.
5. * in clothes room of angels *
- I should put on, how my person?
- Yes, it is the first step to personification.
- Certainly, it is so possible to feel other person.
- This your task. Be in the same situation, as your person.
* came Sweet *
- Kessedi sent me to projection!
- it is difficult process. You heard voices in the head?
- No.
- I will show. You took the textbook?
- I turned it into a lovely brooch!
- went, we will have an excursion!
6. * in a corridor * - Where we go? - In school of the people.
* appear to Scarlett and Kabale *
- We too.
- don't say that you have too a projection lesson!
- it is a pity, but at me displaying too.
- Don't quarrel, it is interesting.
- It will be interesting to us to observe.
* stand about a door *
is Lily Liu's class.
- It is mine people!
- You wanted to tell "our people"!
- You need to project itself in her thought.
- If you go to the head of Lili, I will go too.
* look at Lily *
- That you know about her?
- Her father - the engineer, mother prepares a sushi. The sister lives far and they speak on the Internet.
- She puts on as the boy, isn't able to do a make-up.
- She isn't interested in a fashion, because...
- You can't tell, what Lily doesn't like to go shopping?
- I don't understand Lily...
- Will suffice to argue. We should do projection.
- You know, what the bracelet gives a signal when the help is necessary?
- He is silent.
- It means that with Lily all be OK.
- What to do?
- You will create it problems.
- No, it won't be. Sweet should prompt it a good act.
- Kabale - a bad act. It is projection.
- We can not wait, when Lily is required the help?
- Yes.
- But we not in a room of competitions.
- The rule VETO doesn't work in displaying.
- I can tempt it?
- Wait.
- Poured you won't see, but will hear your voices. You try to tell it something. You will inspire.
- You - to tempt. Remember: you shouldn't speak in at one time. Cause talismans.
* talismans appeared *
- the Lesson ended.
- For you the lesson began.
7. * near school *
People say goodbye to friens and go home.
- This personification - vain pastime. (But I happen to you, Raf).
- Why we can't do it separately? (I don't want be separated from you, Sulfus)

+1

6 серия

Translations are becoming longer and longer ...
1. Raf and Sulfus walk in the city. Blue is thinking, how can Sulfus comply with the order (and not to look at Raf).
2.  * Alexander and Lily near the house *
- Alexander, thank you, that took me to the house.
- Not at all, I'm your best friend.
* Sweet and Kabale back *
- Alexander bothered me. When he leaves? I want to make the projection! ... Hey, Sweet, what's the matter?
- Nothing!
- I think  Lily  is not only one, who likes Alexander!
- No, it is forbidden to love people!
- So what? Rules can be broken.
- Let's listen, what they say.
* went to Alexander *
- I believe you. You're so sensitive and clewer.
(What does he say? My heart jump out now.. .He wants me to be his girlfriend!)
- Help me make a date with Gloria?
* Kabale laughs *
- Ha ha, he likes another girl!
- Why did not you tell me?
- I am ashamed. I think you could help me.
- How?
* Sweet applies the projection*
- Words and thoughts! I'll give you advice! This is my mission - to do good and light!
- You're so small!
- You are also decreased.
- This is the projection?
- What are you like? Lily can hear our voices.
- Let's give her advice.
* Near Lily *
- Will you help me with Gloria?
(He wants help with Gloria. He does not see that I like him?)
- I do not know how to do it.
* Near Lily  - Kabale and Sweet  *
- Refuse him. He's your friend, but you should not kill their feelings.
- No, help him! Ask Gloria, where she likes to spend time!
(I heard a voice. Maybe they heard?)
- Success!
- Continue. Ask Gloria, where she likes to spend time. Tell something else to Alexander. Appointment will be ruined and he will come to you.
- No, he's your friend!
- Alexander, I ask Gloria where she likes to spend time.
- How can it help me?
- You take her to this place.
- She listened to me!
- Yes, she said it. But she can have another way to use this information.
3. * Raf and Sulfus walk in the city *
(What's the matter, Sulfus? You do not love me?)
(I have to think of something. Raf very clever and can begin to suspect.)
- That's all! Let's go to the mall!
- There are many shops, but we do not have the money. This is personification: our people have no money. Let's go to the park.
4. * Lily  call Gloria*
- What did she say?
- She listens to me!
* Gloria picked up the phone *
- Hi, Lily.
- I want to ask, where do you spend your time.
- Whaaaaat?!
- I like the shopping and cinema. Why do you ask?
(What can I say?)
- Tell me what it wants to see Alexander!
- No, he goes on a date with Gloria!
... - Gloria, I asked, why do you ask me?
- I think we can walk together. I love cinema.
- Okay, bye!
- Lily lied!
- She would lie to help Alexander.
- I never heard such nonsense from you!
* Sweet  pushes Kabale*
- Hey, you broke the veto!
- The  veto does not work in projection.
- Then get ready!
5. * Raf and Sulfus in the Park *
- Park - a good idea.
- Yes ..
(Sulfus talking to me as if I was a stranger. Where are our feelings? Did you forget? ...)
(I have so much to tell you, Raf. But these "Shredders" hold hostage your mother ...)
(Why am I surprised? Sulfus - a demon. He can lie. Maybe our love - a lie?)
(You think I forgot? You do not know how I feel.)
6. * Sweet and Kabale fight *
- How could you touch my beautiful hair!
- You talk about an ugly red haystack?
- Double fly!
- My clothes! Sound wings!
- It's awful, you scream like a mad cat!
- Who is my favorite song! .... a ..
-Someone came. It's Alexander! Why did he come from? ... Hi Alexander, come.
- Hey, you called Gloria?
- What the impatient Alexander. It is like Gloria. Lily will make it right.
* Near Lily *
- Tell the truth.
- You have to lie!
- Umm, yeah, I talked to her.
- What did she say?
- Nothing. Sorry, I can not help you.
- Yes!!!! I won!!!!
7. * in a class of demons *
- Photo of Lily changed.
- This means that she chose wrong.
- It reflects a moral transformation.
- We Won!!!!
- We? Are you doing something?
- I was your moral support!
8. * in a class of angels *
- I'm lost! I do not know what the projection - important!
- Everything in school is important.
- And the personification is important?
- Yes.
- Raf must return. The lesson is ended.
9. * the park *
- We have to go to school.
- Yes, the lesson lasts all day. Let's go!
* Sulfus Raf gave her hand *
(Sulfus. .. you look at me as if you have feelings for me ...)
(Raf, my feelings have not changed ....)
* Blue  near the tree*
- Need to intervene!
* crawled  Basilisk*
- Basilisk, what's the matter?
- You wanted to say something?
(I can not! Basilisk watching for me! )
- No, nothing. Come on.
10. * Visiting the "Shredders" *
- What do you need? Why have you sent your guard dog?
- My name is Blue!
- You touched on Raf.
- This is a chance.
- It could happen again.
- I will take orders, but do not touch my mother Raf!

from the translator: stupid Raf, why you can not use thought fly and talk with Sulfus?!

+1

7 серия
название озадачило

1. Raf writes in the diary: "Dear diary, I understand nothing. At first Sulfus behaved badly, then began to ignore me, wrote in the laptop that he love another, and then became as earlier - the boy whom I loved a year ago." (Raf remembered - look my retelling of 6 episode, a scene 9) "He wanted to tell me something.."
2. Sulfus thinks: "I wanted to tell you about my feelings, but I can't, because your mother in danger"
- you still lie? We are late for a lesson!
- Why you hurry?
- Because I want to sleep! Today a history lesson with Gnosis, he sees nothing, I will sleep at a lesson.
- I understand.
3. * In a class of angels *
- the Lesson of history - 5 hours with professor Omnya! What we will do at this time?
- may be, she will tell to us interesting stories?
- I hope! *comes Omniya*
- Certainly. Today I will tell story of one rule for Angels and Demons.
- V.E.T.O.?
- Correctly.
4. * in a class of demons *
- the history of V.E.T.O. began during the most ancient times.
- Same the most ancient, as Gnosis.
* Gas on a pillow * "Good history to sleep"
- History began during great thousand-year war.
- War? I won't be more best to sleep.
- What did you tell, Gas?
- Anything. Oh, my bracelet rings!
- Your earthly has problems!
- Why you wait? Go!
- But I will pass an interesting lesson!
- Don't worry, I will write down everything.
- What?!
- It is a joke.
* Gas left *

5. * in a class of angels *
- Catharine needs help!
- Go to her.
- Wait, you forgot the textbook!
- Oh, thanks!
* Mikey left *
- So, angels, about what I told?
- about thousand-year war.
- Yes. At first I will ask you: the angel with the evil can be reconciled?
- Never!

6. * in a class of demons *
- the demon with good can be reconciled?
- Never!
- It is the war reason. They don't love each other.
- Correctly! I can't see these angels!
- So is always. War lasted one thousand years. Soldiers battled. Each army had the general: Kessedi and Kubral.
* a war episode, there not important word , I do not want translate *
- you say, what Kubral - the general?
- yes, he is the most brave general.
- He won general Kessedi?
- Kabiria, you is right and isn't right.

7. * in a class of angels *
- Kubral won one fight, Kessedi won the following fight.
- War was at a deadlock?
- They couldn't carry on negotiations.
- Yes, their forces are identical. All were at war and forgot about earthly. Oh, break! Go to have a rest.
- Thanks for an interesting story!
- Yes, history interesting, but you should move wings.

8. * Miki goes to Catharine *
- What problems with Catharine?
* There is Gas *
- I know: Catharine's unique problem - you!
- I am surprised: you came in time. You have a lot of fat and can't quickly move!
- Fat? These are muscles!
- I can't argue. I need to protect Catharine.
- I need to tempt Catharine!
* go to the house *
- She sleeps!
* comes mother Catharine No. 1 *
- Ketrin, rise, take things!
- oh... OK...
* comes father No. 1 *
- Catharine, help us with Milo!
* Milo comes*
- the father told that you will help me!
- Milo, lay down and sleep.
- Her brother fell asleep.
- I too want to sleep.
* comes mother No. 2 *
- Catharine , we leave.
- OK, mother.
- Mother? Who is first woman?
- Her mother.
* comes father No. 2 *
- Catharine, we sit to the car.
- Who is he?
- Her father.
- Catharine has 2 mothers and 2 fathers?!
- you read the textbook?
- No.
- Look: it is Catharine's family: Catharine's parents lived together, then left. Mother found new husband, father found new wife. Catharine has 2 mothers, 2 fathers... (from translator: O___o )

- Speak slowly, my head is turned!
- Anything unusual. For people it is normal. (from translator: normal?! 2 mothers and 2 mothers? О_о)
- What problem wih her? - It is necessary to look * left the house * That they do?
- Leave without Catharine and Milo. ("normal" family with 2 mothers and 2 fathers forgot their chilgren?! Oh, my brain...)

9. * in a class of angels *
- If Angels and Demons can't agree, who won?
- Evil and good know about the Destiny comet - a victory signal.

10. * in a class of demons *
- Each time when it flies, history of the Universe changes. If during this moment demons won - angels disappeared, if angels won...
- We would disappear!
- It is awful!

11. * in Catharine's house *
- She wakes up.
- Correctly. Already is dinner time.
- Milo, rise, it is necessary to gather. Parents will become angry.
- Silly, they left!
- It isn't ridiculous.
- To me it is ridiculous!
- Milo, you hear?
- I hear nothing.
- Silently.
* phone *
- Hallo? Father? what? Yes. Bye... It was a father.
- Your or my?
- Ours! They went to the airport without us! They didn't notice that go without us! They will return tomorrow.
- What will we do?
- If they forgot us, we will do that we want!
- No, you should care of the brother!
- Correctly, arrange to itself a party!!! I wait for you in a room of competitions.

12. * near a room of competitions *
- the сity of ghosts? I don't like it.
- I agree.

About Catharine's parents (click on the picture):
http://uploads.ru/t/T/a/L/TaLQ8.jpg

+2

8 серия

1. * in classes of Angels and Demons *
- Comet - a destiny signal.
- Each time when it flies, history of the Universe changes forever.
- If during that moment demons won, on Earth always be malicious rule.
- If angels won - a kindly rule .

2. * near room of competitions *
- it is not pleasant to me.
- I agree, but I am not afraid. Catharine shouldn't do silly acts.
- What for haste? Do you want a hamburger?
* came into a room *
- We don't hurry up.
- You are afraid?
- I? no! (she's right...)
* Gas approached to the door *
- Heeeeeelp!
* in a room of mirrors *
- Nothing occurred. It is good that you aren't afraid.
- I am not afraid. I was blinded by flash. Where we?
- I do not know.
* there was Miki's reflection in a mirror *
- Correctly, Miki.
- Who are you?
- I - you.
- Ha-ha, you terrible!
- You are even more terrible, when thin.
* there was Gas's reflection in a mirror *
- Stop laughing! You in the city of ghost.
- What to do?
- To resist. Someone will more long resist - winner.
- It is easy! You are afraid even of own shadow!
- You were frightened the first!
- You will peep for fear soon.

3. * In classes of angels and demons *
- professor, who won in thousand-year war?
- Anybody.
- It is impossible
- Sulfus is right. The comet should define the winner.
- Correctly, Kabale. It is bad, but you listened to me.
- It is a shame to us, but history was interesting.
- The comet arrived, but nobody won. The comet didn't define destiny. Now it is truce.

4. * Miki and Gas in the house of ghosts *
- why you near me?
- What?
- you are afraid.
- No. What here the terrible? These pictures? I am a demon. Vampires, ha! I ate them for a breakfast!
- Don't do it.
- Why? The vampire will eat me?
* the vampire bites a finger and bats fly *
-It it is bad! We run away!
- You are an idiot!
- Thanks, but I will listen to all compliments then.
* ran into a door *
- Make something.
- Wall fly! I can't long hold a wall. Think!
- I have an idea. Hold a nose! Toxic fly!
- Gas, you are disgusting.
- You force me to blush ...
- It's a go.
- You see? I am not afraid.
- What is it?
- the floor breaks.
- After all the house as if sucks in in an abyss!
- But we can fly!
- We will be carried away by a whirlwind! -
It is necessary to keep! - My wings can't!
- (He's right. For this wind bigger wings are necessary to me.) Lula? Show me!
* sits down on Lula and departs from a whirlwind *
- it is dishonest! Why talisman helps you?
- I dont know. Bye, Gas!
- Croak, make something.
- Croooak!
* in a room of competitions *
- Oh, painfully.
- Whats matter with you?
- You can laugh, but I will make so that Catharine made silly affairs.
- I the first go to Catharine! Bye!

5. * in a class of demons *
- you understand?
- Yes. Angels and demons has concluded an armistice before comet arrival.
- nobody has won, nobody has lost.
- I thought that Kubral will win angels.
- Kubral didn't want an armistice, Kabale.
6. * in a class of angels *
- Kessedi didn't want an armistice too. But the Top and Bottom spheres have solved another, and Kessedi and Kubral any more weren't generals.
- them have expelled from army?
- Yes. And main: is an armistice made the VETO.
- which forbids to concern and disturb?
- It is correct, Uri. This rule disturbs to new wars. It is written on magic scales.
- why scales?
- Perhaps, for balance?
- VETO scales can't be broken. They are hidden in an inaccessible place where angels and demons can't get. (Russian fans think that "Shreders" will force Angeli or Blue to break scales: they not angels, not demons, but have some magic)
- Where scales? Tell to us, professor!
- I will tell to you then. Go to have a rest.
- Perhaps, we will help Miki?
- Is a good idea.

7. * in shopping center *
- Catharine is offended on parents.
- She can make the silly act?
- yes. She bought many candies.
- In candies there is nothing bad!
- Yes, but everything is good, when it is moderate.
- Catharine, I want ice-cream.
- Certainly.
- It is the third ice-cream!
- Thirdly, fourthly, the twentieth...
- In what difference?
- I see difference on your stomach!
- What do you do here? Miki should make something with Catharine. Angels, go here. * Angels came nearer to Raf * Sulfus is right, it is necessary to make something.
- It is necessary to show her something interesting. To distract.
- Certainly! * Mikey transformed *
* Catharine buys ice-cream for Milo *
- Magic, fokuses, tricks!
- Let's look!
- What can you do?
- I learn to do the tricks, but something I can make. Push a hand in a hat.
- A hat without something!
- You so think? * the hat became a bird *, I can make show in house, free of charge. Do you want? (if I arrive to their home, I will prevent them to make silly affairs).
- It is cool!
* came Gas *
- You like the fokuses for children?
- Hey, don't touch Catharine!
- where you know my name?
- I heard, as your brother spoke with you.
- The fokuses - for children! I really make cool parties for adults! But you are a child.
- I am not a child!
- Prove. Let's make party in your house? Or parents won't solve you?
- hey will solve.

8. * in Catharine's house *
- I lost. She not child.
- But she isn't a woman!
- Who is she?
- Teenager, as our earthlys! It is the difficult period of life: the brain speaks to do one, heart - another...

+1

9 серия

1. Blue visited "Shredders".
- I came.
- Approach closer.
- What it is necessary for you? I have no time.
- Be not impudent. You wanted to work for us.
"Certainly, I agreed to work because of an award ."
- You watch on Sulfus?
- Yes. Sulfus ignores Raf. He suffers.
- He won't suffer soon.
- Bring here Sulfus.
- Yes.

2. * in a dining room *
- Gas, I see your champing and I lose my appetite.
- Give me your food, if you dont want it.
- Your breakfast have size like all food of day.
- I heard that Scarlett wants to diet Gas.
- Don't joke so!
- Hold my food, the glutton. I go on the Internet lesson.
- I have a personification.
- And I have day off! * bracelet rings *
- You hurry up, Sulfus.
- Your eartly has a problem.
- And I should tempt him!

3. * near school *
- I know that I will find you here!
- Go away.
- Don't worry, Uri, I will cope with task.
* Uri left *
- We again became enemies?
"it looks so if we didn't love each other."
"Sorry, Raf, but I should ignore you..."
"I should concentrate."
- Preparing to lose.
- I won't lose! What problem has Daniel?
- I do not know.
* there comes the car and all cough *
- That occurs?
- Hi! That you think of my car?
- Cool!
- It costs much. But it the fastest in the city area.
- It is a lie.
- What?!
- be not angry.
- I heard! Daniel told that your car - old! He understands in cars.
- His father - the mechanic, it has the workshop for cars.
" I should make something, differently I won't be cool"
- Wow!
- Let's arrange races!
- No. it is illegal and dangerous!
- But it cool!
- I dont have car.
- I will give you my old car. You will repair it.
- Daniel, refuse.
- Daniel - the guy, guys always do it.
- About what you speak?
- Daniel has no money, but knows about cars. Others won't respect him, if he refuses.
- Give so: today I will give you the car, to tomorrow's morning you will repair it. If you win - leave the car to yourself.
- prize in race! It's cool!
- I will prevent Daniel to participate in race!
- But he will solve, to participate or not. He will accept a call.
- Accept my call!
"I recognize mine Raf: strong and courageous..."

4. * near a room of competitions *
- the door is closed.
- Now will open. "crazy mind"? Never heard about it.
- It isn't similar to other competitions. What does it mean?
* go to a room *
- Why two glasses here?
* Raf takes paper *
- you will battle with your internal fears. Someone will keep a precise mind - won.
- We need to drink it.
- "I should struggle with the fears" occurs Nothing.
* drink *
- And what?...
* Raf falls *
- Horns of one thousand demons! Raf! I....
* Sulfus falls *

5. * room with clothes of angels *
- Come. You don't want to go to clothing store?
- Personification irritates me. "I am afraid to turn into Lily, because I..."
- Sweet, you came?
- We should support Sweet.
- It is your first personification?
- Yes.
- don't worry.
* drags Sweet to clothes *
- That you will tell about it?
- It is not my style.
- So it is necessary. It carries your eartly. Change clothes.

6. * in a room with clothes of demons *
- is it necessary to do?
- I know that it isn't pleasant to you. But it is interesting.
- What?
- Personification has surprises.
- To me will be pleasant these awful clothes?
- Kabale, you tell ridiculous jokes, but Sweet already dressed these clothes.
- Sweet dressed these clothes?!

7. * in a room with clothes of angels *
* Sweet transformed *
- That you will tell about me?
- Perfectly.
* ring *
- Go to a schoolyard.
- So it is necessary?
- You panic.
- Sweet, what is the matter?
- "I can't tell..." Everything is normal.

8. * in a schoolyard *
- You look like the little fool.
- You are dressed as I!
- These clothes to me go more, but... Hey, what with you?
- We have a personification, not jeers.
- Sweet put on rags and be nervous! * look on Alexander * Hey, you hear?
- Alexander.
- What?
- We looked at him.
- I looked at him? Your nimbus compresses to your head !
- You like Alexander! me - too...
- It is nonsense!
- Lili loves Alexander, we turned into Lily.
- It is a surprise about that spoke Scarlett...
"I think that I will love Alexander when I will be an angel." (from the translator: two new Reinas in the future!)

9. * in a room of competitions *
* Sulfus woke up *
- Where I am?
- Where Raf?
- I should know, where I.
* left a room *
- I see nobody... I should win the fears. * laughing * This is Raf! * flies to a schoolyard * - What is it?!
* Raf and Terence *
- You look nice. I am pleasant you. You're very beautiful.
- "This bastard wants to select at me Raf!" Hey, clown, go far away from her!

10. * Raf woke up * - Where I?.... Improbably! My parents lived in this house!

+1

10 серия

1. * Sulfus looks on Raf and Terence *
"This bastard speak with Raf! Now I will teach a good lesson you!"
- Hey, clown! Go away from Raf!
- Sulfus...
- Hey, you don't see? We are busy!
- Go from Raf far away!
- Hey, you have no chances to be with Raf. You forgot a rule - demon can't be with angel?
- It is a lie!
- We can become eartly and love us.
- If you will go by the way of transformations. (from the translator: Tayko and Sai go to way of transformations )
- I will go with Raf.
- I don't want to become eartly.
- But you promised me!
- It was in the summer. I changed the mind. I don't love you.
- What? It can't be!
- Ha-ha, heard? Go away.
"They deceive me. It is artificial Raf." - I understood. It is check.
- You don't want good? I will make badly!
- I am not afraid of you! - Be protected!
2. * Raf runs to the house *
"I will see parents! And my mother!... The sky becomes black! Mother will be kidnapped! it is necessary to tell her."
- Mother! Be careful!
* The lightning hits Angeli *
- Mother! I will rescue you! Fast fly!
"I should know, from where this beam! They want me to stop!"
* the lightning strikes Raf *
"Forgive, mother!"
3. * Sulfus kills Terence *
- blow fly! * beats Sulfus * It easyly, than I thought.
- you didn't win.
- You want more? Water fly!
- That's it? Water? fire fly! * kills Terence * Yes, I won!
* in a room of competitions * - That? I in a room of competitions?... Raf! * flies to Raf *
- don't touch me!
- What happened?
- My mother...
- You saw it?
- yes. I couldn't prevent them to kidnap mother.
"I thought that she saw, how "Shreders" took prisoner Angeli."
- And what you did?
"I should not lose you..." - there was a fight, I won!
- You the first go to Daniel.
- I will force him to take part in race.
- Really?
- Yes!
4. * At stadium *
- He here!
- you should try!
* Sweet and Kabale on tribunes *
- Alexander, you the best!
- Alexander, my dear!
- What with Kabale? O_o
- It is personification.
- I have a plan!
"I will watch at him."
- its fantastic!
- Alexander, call me!
* Lily approached *
- I didn't see you at lessons!
- I started to study here recently!
- You have clothes same how at me, and you love Alexander?!
- You want to be with Alexander? Say him about your love!
- But I... I...
- It was not necessary to tell her.
- Why? It is guilty that I love Alexander.
- Lily it is not guilty. Personification is guilty.
- I know. It is torture!!!
- Good game, Daniel.
- thanks!
- You well drive the car as you play?
- I didn't make the decision, Mirko. (Yes, this nice boy - Mirko.)
- You should look at the car which I will give you.
5. * Near the car *
- Cool car! It not old, but Mirko thinks that the car - a rusty bucket.
- Daniel will want to take part in race. Sulfus the first speaks with it. A? He transformed into the mechanic?
- Hi, how are you?
- normal.
- You are mechanic?
- The real mechanic - my father. The help is necessary to you?
- Sulfus!!! What are you doing?!
- It not your doing.
- Not my doing? Sorry, that asked.
- No, excuse me. This is voice-activated control. I am a mechanic, I want to receive council from the colleague. I work with the same car, the engine doesn't work. I think, the motor died.
- This car has not the ideal motor. It is necessary to work.
- Understood. You can not repair?
- Why? If I want - I will repair the car till the evening!
- Prove that you can. Repair.
- You know about race?
- No. But with such car you will win. It is a pity that I have no money for the car. OK, if you will repair - call me.
* go away *
- I don't know, what is your name.... He is right. I will win in race!
- Sulfus thinks that he won. Now we go to Daniel. Cox, help me.
* transformed *
- Mirko - the fool. I will be the best.
* comes Raf (look - the brand of car is "Cox") *
- Hello? You are a mechanic?
- Yes.
- In my car the motor knocks. It knocks, when I go. I will show you.
* In the car *
- you hear the knock?
- No! Reduce speed!
- We go very slowly.
- Reduce speed!!! You want to kill us?
- Yes. It is cheerful!
- Intersection!!!
- Oh, it is easy.
- You crazy! Stop!
- Cox, block movement... Good, Cox... Well?
- You could kill us!
- Yes, I so often go. You see that turn? I took off from it and broke two edges. And still I ran into a tree. And in the truck.... and in a concrete mixer. I brought down the child. unintentionally.
- It is awful.
- Races - are always awful. Illegal races - it is awful and silly.
- Why you do it?
- That all knew that I the best!
- Open a door. I will go on foot.
"I hope, I teach him a lesson."
6. * in a room of angels *
- you made for him good show!
- Yes. Sweet, what about personification?
- I feel that feels Lily.
- you love Alexander, like Lily?
- But when you become an angel, the feeling disappears?
"I can't tell them. I fell in love with Alexander when saw it." - Yes. Angels can't love people!
7. * near school *
- I won!
- Daniel arrived? He participate in race?
- I repaired the car. Free of charge. But I won't participate in race. Race on the street - it is dangerous, illegal and silly.
- Yes! Daniel - well done I won, blacky!
- Next time I win.
* Fly away and saw Blue *
- your owners want to see you.
- I have no owners! And you - too!
- You are right, I agree with you. "It is a pity that you love Raf."
8. * In a cave of "Shreders"
- You ignored Raf as we asked you.
- It was blackmail!
- Our order changed.
"That they thought up?"
- Speak.
- Be with Raf as you want.
- Don't ignore. You can love her.
- You embroil and reconcile us. You hide something!
- You shouldn't ask questions.
- Execute the order. Love Raf!

+2

11 серия

1. * in a dining room *
- Hey, Sweet, let's make a truce? You want a pie?
- I can't. I am on a diet.
- Diet? In you only one bones!
- It is tasty.
- OK, I will eat. Thanks.
* Kabale throws a pie in a face Sweet *
- Please!!! Oh, forgive, the hand began to shake.
- Kabale!!! You want war? We will start war! * throw food in demons *
- That they want?
- I knew it!!!
Sulfus thinks: "What do they want?" * Sulfus remembered, how Kessedi and Kubral gave the order (look my retelling of 10 episode, a scene 8)"
- Sulfus, you won't help us? If you didn't notice,there is war!
2. * Blue with "Shreders" *
- Sulfus not the fool. he will ask questions.
- Don't worry. He will execute the order.
- Raf? If Sulfus loves her, Raf will suspect something.
- we will make so that it looked really.
- Sulfus will give a gift to Raf. Raf can't refuse. You will help.
- I will help? I don't understand! Where is gift?
- Look: medallion.
- Remember: Raf should put on a medallion.
- What for?
- don't ask!
- If you want, that I worked for you, you should tell me! I can look for Sulfus, but I can not manipulate Raf!
- It isn't difficult. We manipulate school.
- What?!
- You want to know?
* Blue nods *
* "Shreders" remove helmets *
- Pupils are obliged to obey us. - We are directors!
3. * in a hall *
- Today you have the lesson of angelic geography.
- And devil geography.
- It is boring! Rivers, seas, mountains...
- And traditions: kitchen, food...
- Gas has all thoughts about food.
- Gas is right: a lesson - practice.
- It will be excursion?
- Better, than excursion! It will be travel! Omnya and Gnosis will show to you the most beautiful cities.
- It is wonderful! I will take the camera!
- We agree with angels.
- you will see monuments, museums...
- You hurry up to rejoice, Kabiria.
- All great artists were tempted by demons!
- Angels also protected! You have questions?
- We will have time for shopping? I can take a bag?
- Don't worry, Sweet.
4. * in a room with clothes of angels *
It is - bags from designers.
- It very stylishly! - And practical. There it is possible to put everything that you want: textbooks, clothes for personification.
- We will transform?
5. * in a room with clothes of demons *
- Certainly, you will be transformed.
- I knew it...
- Don't worry, Gnosis will tell everything. But you will have good bags!
- Super!
- It is good, but I don't want to travel with bag.
- I too.
- Think: you can put many sweets in a bag.
- I agree!!!
- All OK? go.
6. * in... air bus? *
- Gas, you fat, remove!
- It is interesting! The demon afraid to fly!
- I am not afraid to fly, I afraid to fall!
Sulfus thinks: "This monsters who stole Angeli, force me to do, if we did not quarrel. I want that we dont quarrel!!!"
"Sulfus looks at me... We do not love each other any more. But why heart is ill?... No, Raf, think about other."
- Professor, tell to our the end of story about VETO.
- yes, I want to listen!
- Its badly.
- Who wants to listen to boring lectures?
- I!
- and I. If do not want to listen - close ears!
- force me!
- I will force!!!
- silently. So, history about scales. They influence all of us.
- Its right, professor?
- Yes. Demons made for this purpose much.
- Somebody knows a legend?
- Scales cannot be destroyed, and they are hidden.
- it is good, Uri.
- She is able to study only! She wants to be main in a class!
- Is is called - study..."It is strange: Raf wanted to answer a question, but kept silent. I can not forget this drawing." * looks at drawing of Kabiria *
-... This inaccessible place - the VETO temple. Nobody knows, where it.
- but one who carried there scales, knows!
- the High and Down spheres erased memory to angel and a demon, who brought scales in a temple. They made a map and divided on two parts. Angels has a part of a map with a city of demons, demons have a part of a map with a city of angels.
- why map of Solfanello at angels?
- And why a map of Angietown at demons?
- That there was no temptation to take it. If the angel wants to take a part of map of demons, the map becomes a dust.
- Its will be, if the demon takes a map of angels.
- nobody finds scales, also the VETO will be eternal.
- I know about way to find scales without a map.
- Its a legend...
- a love and hatred rhythm. The one who is half terrestrial, half - sempiternal, who has love and hatred in heart, can feel this rhythm.
"one who is half terrestrial, half - angel or demon?" (Yes! You understand, why "Shreders" order Sulfus to ignore and love Raf?)
- is it is impossible! Heart cannot feel love and hatred in one time!
- it is true. Anybody such did not feel.
- but it is possible!
- What will be, if it becomes possible?
- A uniform rhythm. It will be at all levels. Scales can absorb a rhythm. We should watch only a rhythm to find scales!!!...
- we arrived to Paris.
- Paris!
- Tour d'Eiffel! Sena!
- French kitchen!
- Louvre!
- hairdressers!
- shops!
7. * near the airbus *
- That you photograph?
- all!
- I can move wings!
- yes!
- You will limber up feet. Go, we should be transformed.
- To be transformed?
- So we can feel culture of the city.
- I don't like it. I miss Alexander. If I am transformed to Lily, will be worse...
- What do you wait?
- Sweet how you feel?
- Normally. Was tired after flight.
- I hope, you will feel better. Angels, you are ready? * transformed *
8. * in Louvre *
- It is Jokonda or Mona Lisa, the most known portrait in the world...
- I can't!!!
- I agree.
- We in Paris, the fashion capital.
- Let's escape from a museum!
* escape *
- Where demons?
- They left! I thought, when they will leave...
- Demons create problems for us. Angels, you should find demons.
- Don't worry, we will find them.
- Also we will buy souvenirs!
* go away *
- As you think, what will be?
- Adventure. Laughter, quarrels, tears, love...

If you see a mistake in English translation  and know the correct word, write in video comments on the YouTube or in guest book of a forum (if you will understand instruction - http://uploads.ru/i/y/Z/r/yZrvB.jpg). Write in English.
If you use my translates on your sites, please, write the link to my forum. If you want - we can exchange banners. Russian forum wants to be a friend with sites and forums from other countries. Write about banners in video comments on the YouTube or in guest book of a forum (if you will understand instruction - http://uploads.ru/i/y/Z/r/yZrvB.jpg). Write in English. Write links without http://.

+1

12 серия

1. * Paris, the Eiffel Tower *
(from the translator: look at people. All Golden school moves to Paris?)
- I see nobody.
- Demons couldn't "be dissolved" in air!
- I can't make out them.
- What to do?
- Perhaps, we should be divided into groups?
- How it will help?
- Look: we are able to turn into the eartly. We can think, how eartly. Demons too think, how eartly. If we think, how demons, we will find them.
- Oh, really. I saw Gas in my dream last night!
- Terrible!!!
- Yes. We need to think, how demons, to find demons.
- As our eartlys.
- Good idea, Raf!
Uri thinks: "Good idea... It is a pity, what I not told it..."
- aaaammmm... Forgive, I didn't understand.
- It is easy: concentrate on Kabale.
2. * street with cafe *
- mmmm, a tasty smell.... Restaurants, candy stores... desserts... Gas should be here....
- Hey, where you? Give me a croissant and chocolate cocktail!
- Hey, you here!
- Miki?! Sit down! Look: french menu!
- I don't want to eat, as a pig.
- You spoil my appetite!
- The strongest force in the world - your appetite, it is invincible.
* the waiter *
- your croissant. Your lady wants something?
-... If I here... I will eat the same food!
- Yes, Miki! We are not  different.
3. * the street with shops *
- Where Kabale?... It is difficult to me to be Lily... She looks, as the boy. New style is necessary to me. There are a lot of shops with fashionable parisian clothes!
- Don't look at this dress. It not for you!
- Kabale!
- My opinion abous fashion is better, than yours. This dress for me. I now will try on it.
- How you will pay for a dress?
- Ha-ha. I won't pay.
4. * near arch *
"Paris - the fine city. I want to walk as the ordinary tourist, I do not want to look for Kabiria. If I want to find her, I should think, how she."
* the hairdresser *
- Good head! Hair!
- You speak about me?
- Yes! today is happy day! Your hair are fine, but it is necessary to correct them a little! Let's go!
- But...
5. * hairdressing salon *
- Sit down. I will come in a minute. I will do services for you!
- What services?...
* Kabiria *
- Useless services. Nothing will help your hair.
- I should know that you will be here! But only the gardener can make your "thickets" (hair) normal.
- Be silent! Or you will go in a hat all remained eternity!
* the hairdresser *
- Are you ready?
- Yes, my friend is ready. Make her bald!
6. * the area of artists *
- It is romantic. Why I came here? I think, Sulfus isn't here....
- Portrait, Miss?
- Sulfus?! What you do here?
- I do not know.
- I don't know too. We turned into Daniel. May be, he is an artist, and we don't know about it?
- May be. I can make a portrait?
"Why Sulfus such kind? I won't return to him!" - We don't love each other! You forgot?
"She hates me. I badly arrived with Raf. But they ordered me!" - Certainly, we are angel and demon. But now we are eartly! I will draw you!
* puts a stool *
- You know nothing about art!
- All great artists knew nothing at the beginning. Agree!
* the long romantic moment *
- OK.
7. Uri and Kabiriya's adventures (I think, their hairdresses aren't terrible), Sweet and Kabale, Miki and Gas.
8. * area of artists *
- I... I think, the portrait is ready.
- Why you wait? Show!
- Mm... I don't know, but...
- Portrait bad?
- ... You tell "bad"? A portrait - a masterpiece!
- I see feelings in portrait!
- It is love! I see that the artist loves the model!
* Raf was surprised and took a portrait (Plagiarism of pictures of Alphonse Mucha) *
Blue thinks: "Kubral and Kessedi are right. Sulfus very strongly loves Raf. I will easily force Sulfus to present a medallion."
- I think, we should return to the autosphere (in the last translates I called it "air bus")
- Certainly.
9. * near air bus *
- You didn't see? I was beautiful in this dress!
- I didn't promise to help you to steal this dress!
* Come Miki and Gas *
- Gas, why you stick to angels?
- Angels can be useful.
- Gas ate a lot of food and couldn't go! * come Uri and Kabiria * Hey, where you were?
- Who will joke about hairdresses, will be punished!
- I will punish even more!
* come Omniya and Gnosis *
- All here?
- Raf didn't return!
- And Sulfus too!... They here.
* Sulfus and Raf go to the air bus *
- That with them? - I smell romantics!
- Be silent. Raf doesn't love Sulfus.
- Go to the bus!..
10. * Istanbul * (Raf and Miki look as W.I.T.C.H.)
- Next city - Istanbul.
* leave the bus *
- In this city we will visit...
- boring monument?
- Dusty gallery of pictures?
- Or ruins?
- Demons - impudent persons.
- Correctly! Demons! You should often interrupt the professor-angel!
- but you aren't right. We will visit... Grand Bazaar! Trade - an important part of culture of people. Grand Bazaar - the most large bazaar in the world.
- Inside you will see frescos.
- And shops: carpets, ware...
-... food and jewels.
- Be together. You can be lost.
* see that angels and demons escaped *
- We can make nothing with them.
- We won't catch up with them.
11. * Bazaar *
- Look: rahat lakoum!
- You know, what is it?
- Yes! These are Turkish sweets. I am an expert!
- Yeees. He...
-... in food...
-... expert!
Blue thinks: "This is ideal place to give a medallion Sulfus."
- These shawls are wonderful!
- We will take some.
- I have no money.
- We won't pay. Distract angels, I will take shawls.
- Uri, make a photo: I and Sweet!
- You is serious?....
- It steals shawls!! - Run away!!!
* run *
- That occurs?
- I do not know!
* Gas broke ware *
- Hey, he broke my ware! Pay!...

Dear italians! I will translate episodes! Don't talk about love of Kessedi and Kubral, please!

If you see a mistake in English translation  and know the correct word, write in video comments on the YouTube or in guest book of a forum (if you will understand instruction - http://uploads.ru/i/y/Z/r/yZrvB.jpg). Write in English.
If you use my translates on your sites, please, write the link to my forum. If you want - we can exchange banners. Russian forum wants to be a friend with sites and forums from other countries. Write about banners in  the YouTube message or in guest book of a forum (if you will understand instruction - http://uploads.ru/i/y/Z/r/yZrvB.jpg). Write in English. Write links without http://.

13 серия

1. * Angels and demons run on bazaar *
- Catch this thief!... They broke ware!
- They catch up us.
- You are guilty in it!
- Yes.
- Let's be transformed!
- Near people?
- We can't be transformed!
- What will they make? Will seize us?
- We run up!
- What for?
- Sellers will be divided too, we can hide among people.
- Good idea!
* divided *
Raf helped Sweet.
- I will catch you, bad girl!
- Raf, jump!
* Sulfus throws a carpet, Raf jumps, sellers fall *
- Give a hand.
- Emmmm...
- quicker, they will catch up us.
- Emmmm...
* Raf gave a hand to Sulfus, they run.*
- They ran away!
Blue thinks: "They ran away from you. Not from me, he-he-he." (from the translator: Blue looks as the terrorist from east countries)))
2. * shops *
- They won't find us in these clothes.
- I can't find myself in it!
- really? You are the most beautiful girl in any clothes!
- What are you doing?
- Anything.
- You ignored me, now you are interested in me. You told compliment. Why?
"She understood. I don't know what to speak."
- I wait for your answer!
* Blue ran in Sulfus *
- Oh, forgive. "I was in time. I will hypnotize him." I clumsy! I will help.
- Horns of one thousand devils!
* Blue hypnotized Sulfus *
- don't answer a question... Follow me... I want to give you a present, to apologize.
- Happened nothing!
- My shop ir near. There are a lot of beautiful things.
- Yes, Raf, we go!
* Go to shop *
- its my shop. I will return now.
* goes to a utility room *
"Well. The seller fainted."
- I here! Choose something!
- I don't know...
- May be, your friend will choose for you?
- He isn't my friend!!!
- Choose.
- I want something interesting.
- "Everything goes how in the plan." Certainly. * Got a medallion * you want this medallion?
- yes, it beautiful!
- Present it to girl.
* Sulfus took a medallion and gives Raf *
- Take it as a reconciliation sign.
- I can't take it.
- If you do not want to take it - you can return back.
* Angels came *
- you here!
- What you here do?
- It will be the long story.
3. * the air bus *
- I was tired.
- I too.
- If you eartly, you are tired quicker.
- I agree
* Sweet yawns *
- you should have a rest.
- Tomorrow we will be in Rome!
* Raf looks at a medallion *
"I don't know, how to be with you, Sulfus..."
4. * Blue with "Shreders" *
- Raf took a medallion. She doesn't know: to carry or not to carry it.
- She will carry it.
- Raf suspects something. She doesn't understand that Sulfus wants.
- She will cease to suspect soon.
- What do you want to make?
- Great fight!
- Raff and Sulfus will be at war?!
- Not with each other. With the new enemy.
- What for?
- enemy unites them. (Make war with Nokia: "Nokia - connecting people"))))))
- We will make so that they will suffer.
- You will participate?
- You clever.
- Sulfus will see you.
- We will mask.
- Transformation!!!
* transformed *
"That they want to do?"
- you see?
- We are ready for fight!
5. * in air bus *
- Angels, look in the window! We in Rome!
* Photos *
- look: the Spanish ladder. It is used as a podium.
- Sweet there won't start up.
- It is the Pantheon.
- The pizza there is on sale?
- The street with shops. The smartest boutiques.
- You can't be there. The crow knows about a fashion more than you!
- Pupils, don't quarrel.
- We near the Imperial Forum.
6. * near the Colosseum *
- This is Colosseum.
- Cool!
- It is the biggest and most important amphitheater in Rome. During ancient times in it there could be 50000 audience.
- there acted rock stars?
- gladiators. Great soldiers. They battled before the audience and emperor. They often died.
- It is the truth?
- Yes. They had such customs. They used the weapon and wild animals.
- It is interesting!
- Why we wait? go!
7. * in the Colosseum *
- gladiators battled рere.
- Where gladiators? I don't see them!
- It was during ancient times. Today gladiators aren't present.
* appear Kessedi and Kubral *
-It is a lie, Miki.
- The past proceeds!
"Something goes not how it is necessary."
- What do you do? Why you know my name?
- We know everything about you!
- And we want to teach you a lesson!
- It is necessary to protect people!
- It is right. You will battle with us!
- Withdraw tourists.
- Tourists, we will go!
* tourists go *
- Nobody will leave the Colosseum if we didn't resolve!
- Claustro Ala!
* lattices on arches *
- Take care!
* Sulfus touches a lattice *
- That with you?
- It is a magic lattice! We can't leave... If we are eartly.
- It is necessary to be transformed. professor, distract tourists.
- Certainly. Help me, Gnosis. tourists will sleep, as children.
* go to tourists *
- Forgive! - Look at us!
* tourists look on Gnosis *
- Now look at me! Dream fly!
* tourists sleep *
- Where you learned this trick?
- I worked with children. Small angels didn't want to sleep... Raf, begin.
- OK. You want war - you receive war! Angels, are ready? We are transformed!
* transformed *
- Demons! We should be at war! We are transformed!
* transformed *
- We begin our "game"!

Small present from translator for people who read  and translate my translates to other. Wallpaper with Blue. http://uploads.ru/i/q/o/j/qoj6v.jpg for other form of the screen: http://uploads.ru/i/h/W/4/hW4mM.jpg

If you use my translates on your sites, please, write the link to my forum. If you want - we can exchange banners. Russian forum wants to be a friend with sites and forums from other countries. Write about banners in  the YouTube message or in guest book of a forum (if you will understand instruction - http://uploads.ru/i/y/Z/r/yZrvB.jpg). Write in English. Write links without http://.

+2

14 серия

oh, this long fight....

1. * in the Colosseum *
- Why you wait? Let's war!
- If you thought that we are afraid of your transformation...
- You are sillier, than we thought!
- No! Angels! attack!
* fly *
- Hey! We wanted to be the first!
* surround *
- We surrounded you. Give up.
* Kubral laughs *
- you laugh at the demon? Burger fly!
* A burger fly don't work. Kubral catches a stone *
- you can make only it?
- What? It doesn't work!
- It is necessary to use something stronger. Fire fly!
Raf thinks: "They don't want to be protected?"
- Lapitum! (or lapidum? I don't know. Who can say me, what is it? O_o)
* green smoke *
- Good blow!
- Sulfus - always gets!
* the smoke disappears, Kubral arrives, knocks according to Kessedi, the stone breaks *
- you early rejoice.
"It is impossible! They have a protective cover!"
- Demons, you are useless!
- We will win them!
- Yes. We attack them together. I will detain them.
- I will paralyse them!
- Sticker fly!
* attacks *
- the Whirlwind!
* make a whirlwind and protected *
- Tell "thanks": we with you, angels!
* Gnosis and Omnya near tourists. Why they don't help Angels and Demons?! They are strong teachers! *
- They are soldiers with experience, how you think?
- I agree. Our best pupils can't win.
- Interestingly, what is the time they can battle?
- I knew that they weak. But I didn't know that they silly!
- You are right. We in vain battle to these children.
- But you were protected only from two attacks! It not victory!
- You - two, us - four!
- You forgot about us. Us - eight!
- It is better to forget about angels...
- Stop talk. It is necessary to finish.
* Kessedi does a lightning *
- Advitam!(?)
"That they do?"
* Kessedi repairs the Colosseum *
- We have problems!
- You are right! Look!
- They created gladiators?
- And the audience in the Colosseum!
* Omniya and Gnosis - the audience *
- is very difficult and ancient magic!
- our pupils in danger!
- Your opponents same weak, as you. Brut! You are the main gladiator! Kill these "small insects"!
- Ave Caesar!
- We will begin.
- yes.
* fly away *
- Hey! Where you fly?
* Raf follows Kessedi and Kubral *
- Stop her!
* throws the weapon *
- Hey! What is it? I fall! (bad Sulfus, why you didn't catch Raf?)
- Raf!
- You broke nothing?
- No....
- you should withdraw her from here! I will be at war with these guys!
- Kill them!
* run *
- your angels won't win them.
- They know new tricks. I think, they use them.
- Lightning, help me! (from the translator: Lightning=lampo. Each channel translates this name as it wants) Force of a lightning!
* light, gladiators are blinded *
- I said, what they will make it?
- We make it, Raf!
- Let's withdraw her from here.
- You won't get us!
- You are mistaken. * bewitched the gladiator * Dimak, kill them!
* Dimak wants to strike Raf, but Sulfus stops him *
- If you want to strike an angel - at first battle with demon! "I should make something... It is necessary to use new wings." Iron wings!
- Win him, Sulfus!
* the gladiator beats Sulfus *
- We should help him!
- Don't beat our friend!
- you don't hear us? Web fly!
*gladiator falls *
- perfectly. We won.
- You saw? I have new tricks too!
- I have a new trick too. * flies to gladiators * What is it? the dog and three lame ducks? (it is a metaphor)
- Why you wait?
- I prepared something. Fokus-pokus!
- That's it?
- One second. * gladiators fail in sand * what you think about my new trick?
- It is a fantastic!
- We won them!
- Angels, we perfectly were at war.
- Don't praise yourself. You made something good!
- Don't tell this awful word!!!!   
- We forgot about Brut.
- Win him. Ha, one gladiator...
* Brut bewitched sand, gladiators come back *
- Horns of one thousand devils!
"Brut returned all, gladiators became stronger! We didn't finish fight!"
- Gladiators, attack!
* gladiators attack *
- They catch up with us! Fly in different directions!
* fly in different directions, Brut bewitched a chariot *
- They fly in different directions too!
* Miki falls *
- Miki!
- They fly!
- Fly far away!
* tigers Gas * - Heeeeeelp!!!
- Gas, run!
"Gladiators can war, if we don't win their leader - Brut. We should unite! Thought wings!!! Listen. We should attack together! Prisma fly!"
"You forgot? We don't help angels!"
"It is right, but..."
"Raf is right. We should unite or we will lose."
"OK".
- Together: Prisma fly!
- Prisma fly!
- Prisma fly!
- Prisma fly!
- Prisma fly!
- Prisma fly!
- Prisma fly!
- Prisma fly!
- What they do?
- Raf told, that they attacked together.
- Light! Prisma fly!
* gladiators disappeared *
- We won!
- We are the best!
- But we will be enemies, huh?
"Thanks, Sulfus. You helped me to ask to unite demons. I think that I will love you again."
2.* air bus *
- You saw faces of tourists?
- Yes! I think, they remember nothing! ha-ha-ha! More silently. Pupils sleep.
- Good excursion. They won't forget it.
* Raf looks on Sulfus... also puts on a medallion. *

+1

15 серия

1. * Raf - to the diary *
"Dear diary, two weeks ago we traveled in Europe, there was a strange fight with gladiators, Sulfus gave me a medallion. I put on a medallion. I think, everything will be how earlier. It is interesting, he remembers his promise?"
* Thinking Raf: a fragment from the film "Angel's Friends: Between Dream and Reality" about their conversation about a way of metamorphoses. They wanted to make the decision in 2 year in school *
2. * Sulfus in a room *
"Together... Two weeks ago we war with these malicious angel and demon. They forgot about us?"
* the Basilisk is shine *
"Horns of one thousand devils! This strange light! I think, it does Blue. They didn't forget about us. I want to know that they do."
3. * Blue and "Shreders" *
- Raf take a medallion.
- Excellent. Sulfus should not know that we gave him this medallion.
- What magic in this medallion?
- You shouldn't know about it, Blue.
* Sulfus *
-I should know! You are afraid? I disturb you?
"I think that Sulfus didn't hear the main information..."
- You do risk, Sulfus! You shouldn't go here if we don't call you!
"He isn't afraid. He very brave."
- be not angry. The new order for Sulfus.
- What do you want?
- You should love friend of Raf. Sweet. (from the translator: Sulfus and Sweet?! kill my brain, please!)
- WHAT?!
- Yes, you will love Sweet and will kiss her. Raf should see your kiss. (O_______ o)
- you forgot about the VETO?
- But you kissed Raf!
"They know about a kiss Raf and Sulfus!"
- Why you know it?
- We know everything!
- Why I should be friend of Raf, then love her friend?! Why?!
- Don't ask questions.
- It will break the heart of Raf. No! I can't!
- Remember about Angeli.
- Execute the order or Angeli will die.
- OK.
"They think that I will do it. But I will do as I want."
- don't do silly things. Basilisk looks at you.
4. * Miki get up *
- the rain came to end. Sweet, where your sunglasses?... Where Sweet?
5. * Sweet near school *
- They rejoice! I - freeze!
- Hey, catch!
- Oh, I silly. People can't see me.
* Lily and Alexander *
- Play carefully!
- Why you become angry on the ball?
- Lily, be not angry.
- He! Alexander! he is beautiful!!! If we get acquainted, we can.... Butterfly, you right. I can't do it. It should be a secret. If someone knows it, I will have problems. How I can forget Alexander?
- Alexander, you is right. But I nervous!
- you prepared to next week?
- No. I don't understand something.
- I will help. Let's go to library.
- Library! I go to library too!
6. * a room of demons *
- Go here! Look?
- Look?
- Sulfus!
- Sulfus? You are ill?
- He will die?
- Don't joke so.
- I'm worried.
- He is hot! Is it normal?
- Yes. My doctor says that the demon should have high temperature.
- What with him?
- Perhaps, hospital?
- No... it is not necessary... I should have a rest.
- Don't worry.
* demons left, Sulfus get up *
"it is necessary to remove magic of Blue from Basilisk. "Shreders" can't look at me. I know where to search..."
7. * library *
- Good morning. I search the book.
- We will help you.
- You search any book or the special book?
- aaaaammmm... I... Special: about love of angel and eartly. (from the translator: my dear Sweet, yours "special about love of angel and eartly" - Reina!)
- O_o
- Oh... I will find the book. Wait in a hall for reading.
* Sulfus *
- I search the book!
- Book?
- May be, about love?
- No! I search the book about remove magic!
- It is iiiiinteresting!!! Wait in a hall for reading!
- OK. Search quickly!
8. *dining room *
- I didn't see Sweet. I'm worried.
- Let find Sweet?
* demons *
- you here! The lesson now begins!
- we should be late!
- aaaa... Where Sulfus?
- You worry about Sulfus?
- No, I am interested.
- Sulfus is ill.
- Caught from angels!
- We aren't ill! I want to know that you make with Sweet! We can't find her!
- Sweet? This silly girl can't find exit from a bathroom!
- Don't laugh!
- I am not afraid of you!
* a bracelet ring *
- Sara-Jane has problems.
- Where problem?
- I should be near Sara-Jane. You can have breakfast.
- I won't have breakfast.
- I will eat your breakfast!
9. * Sara-Jane's class *
- Why Jane stand?
- She is punished?
- No, she is the best pupil!
- Elections for school council will be soon. Sara-Jane wants to be in school council.
- She choose in school council every year!
- Speak, Sara-Jane.
- My dear schoolmates if you vote for me, I will work better, than last year.
- Where the problem?!
- The bracelet doesn't ring, if Sara-Jane has no problems.
- Sit down. Someone wants to participate?
"Nobody will dare to oppose me!"
- William? Well! Go here!
- Who is he?
- New pupil.
- He is the new pupil, but he is such darling! He's good in sports.
- He plays a violin!
- My dear schoolmates! I study at this school not enough time, but I have a good time with you. If you choose me - I will thank you.
"That it does?! He wants to be on my place!"
- oh, it is interesting!
- The lesson ended. Think of a choice.
- ammm, Sara-Jane, you don't become angry?
- No.
"Nobody will choose you!"
- Well. I wanted to ask...
"That he wants?"
- I didn't understand mathematics. Give me the writing-book.
- writing-book? A writing-book in my house.
- Well, I will come to you home.
- Sara does good.
- She couldn't tell "no"!
"If I give a writing-book to William, his assessment can be better, than mine. I will be badly."
- Sara-Jane, you are the good girl!!
"If I don't give a writing-book, it will have a bad note."
- Sara-Jane dont do it!!!
- No, she will make it!
- At first deal with me.

+1

16 серия

1. * a room of competitions *
- Who is first?
- Impossible island? Difficult.
* go to room *
- Awful place!!!
- It is Paradise!
- OK, this hole isn't awful.
- You aren't pleasant this place? Oh, I forgot: angels love the nature!
- Yes. * the flower bit Uri * Ouch! Why are you laughing?
- You love nature, but nature doesn't love you!
* the bee *
- the nature doesn't love you too.
- Fly away!.... What is it?
- Malicious bees!
- We must fly from here!
- I agree!
* fly away *
"I can stop them. Web fly!"
* Uri - in a web *
- No!...
- Yes! Tell "Hello!" to your winged friends!
- Web is strong. I can't tear it! but... Flower fly!. I am free!
* flies up *
- I congratulate you.
- You thought, what your focuses can stop me?
* bees *
- No!! How they found us?
- On a smell?
- I will replace my perfume!!!
2. * Sweet in library *
- books, there is information about love of angels and people.
- It is the mountain of books!
* Sulfus in library *
- I can't read many books.
- You wanted to find a way of removal of magic?
- OK... I should remove magic from the Basilisk.
3. * Impossible island *
- You can escape only.
- You want, that bees bit you?
- Don't joke... We can hide under falls.
- What are you doing? your hair will be wet! But... OK...
* under falls *
- Tunnel.
- Dark tunnel.
- It is not problem. Lightning (Lampo), be shone!.... It is interesting, where we go?
- We in safety. Oh, I fell ill.
- What is it?
- Big stone!!!
- fly from here!
* Kabiria falls *
- Others speak: peoply don't die of cold !!!
* The room of competitions *
- That happened?
- you were frightened. I won.
4. * shopping center *
- I think, it is good idea.
- Sara should give a writing-book to William. She should understand.
- All can receive the help.
- Yes! Now your help is necessary to me!
- Don't worry, we will help you. Where Sweet?...
- Oh,where Sweet?
- Sara-Jane here!
- I begin!...
- Sara-Jane, choose the best blouse. You should be best at concert.
- OK.
* Uri transformed *
- can I help?
- We find stylish and elegant.
- May be, this?
- Beautifully... But it is expensive!
- I will buy expensive thing. Go, put on it. Carefully, don't tear a blouse.
- Now! * knock at the door *
- You long?
- I only began!
- here is turn!
- Good fellows, angels. Hurry Sara.
"Turn. I should be quicker. oh! That I made?! Mother will kill me!"
- Don't disturb me!
- Its me. I will help.
- Wait, don't come... I tore a blouse.
- I will sew up.
- really? You can dismiss.
- I will make it.... It is ready!
- Thanks! You saved my life!
- All can be mistaken. The help is necessary to all.
* go from shop *
- This girl helped us to choose an ideal blouse.
"This girl is right. I will help William."
- We do it!
- Sara-Jane wants to help William.
- I hope, Kabiria won't spoil it.
5. * park *
- I will give a writing-book to William. Perhaps, we will be friends? I won't take offense, if others choose it in school council. "
- Amazingly!
"She well on skateboard!"
- Kabi, you super!
- You are better, than I! I can show a scar!
- I can't do simple tricks. Help us!
- To help?
- All can not do something. Everything should be helped.
- No!!! I trained many years to be t best. Now I should show the secrets to another? It is unfair! They should study!
"It is right. I worked to be better, William wants to be better than me? I won't help him!"
* near the house *
- Sara-Jane! I'm waiting for you!
- I can't give you a writing-book. I lost it.
- I won!!!
6.* room of angels *
"This note - beginning of the accident ..."
- Uri, you made everything that could.
- I lost.
- Next time you will win... Note? "Sweet and Sulfus in library now"?!
* flies *
7. * library *
"I read all books, but I can't stop thinking about Alexander!... Evening! Angels find me!"
* escape *
"I found a way to remove magic of Blue!"
* flies, faces with Sweet. *
-Sweet?
- Sulfus!
"It is the truth! Why they together?!"

17 серия

1. * room of demons *
(sleeping Gas is nice ^^) "I do it! I found, how I can remove magic of Blue from Basilisk! * fly on stadium * I will do magic here! Nobody will see me.... * Basilisk hisses * that is...? I think, this magic has protection. As the alarm system in the car.
2. * Blue in house * - I feel: someone wants to remove my magic! * flies to stadium *
3. * stadium *
- Be quiet, Basilisk! "I should hurry up!" Down spheres! Make him free from another's magic!
* magic was removed *
- I do it! Basilisk! I go to Raf: we should tell her...
- Sulfus!
- Blue!
- What are you doing?
- I won't tell it to you.
- If you think that you removed my magic - you were mistaken!
- I don't want to love Sweet.
- If you don't love Sweet, they will kill Angeli.
- If you don't tell "Shreders", I and Raf will win them!
- You don't understand... Raf should know nothing.
- you don't love "Shreders" too.
- And what?
- Why you work for them? Blackmail?
- No. Only they can do for me my dream. If I help them - they give me a thing which I want.
- Some can suffer!
- These words are told by demon? Funny.
- Funny or not funny - I won't do nothing!
- You didn't understand? you can't stop me! Hypnotic sting!
- Hypnosis!
- Don't resist.
"I should do something..."
- Fife fly!
- you burned me!
- go away!
- no. Shadow sting!
"Horns of one thousand devils! she is non-material!"
- You could attack me, but you can't repeat attack!
* Blue bites Sulfus, he falls. ("Twilight", Edward and Bella XDDD!) *
-Don't shout. Pain will disappear. But I hypnotized you...
4. * room of angels *
"Sulfus in danger!... no, I slept and had a dream... I shocked: I saw Sulfus and Sweet in library... But I think, my friends can't betray me."
5. * room with clothes of angels *
- look: in personification it is important - to transformed in eartlys and quickly transformed to angel.
- Ingeniously.
- Cool!
- How he made it?
- Without transformation?
- It isn't difficult. You want to learn?
- I want!
- I prepared it for you.
6. * room with clothes of demons *
* Gas transformed *
- Ha-ha!
- Cool!
- transformed to the demon.
- It is easy! Oh...
7. * room with clothes of demons *
- its fantastic!
- Oh, I do something wrong!
- When you transformed to angel, something can not disappear. For example, clothes.
- Its only cap!
- It can be thought. Emotion... I think, you feel something that Sara-Jane feels. You understood me?
"I understood! I think about Alexander..."
"Sweet thinks about something... about Sulfus?"
- Angels shouldn't have emotion of eartlys. Your transformation should be full.
- I understood!
- Sweet, what about you think?
"Oh"...
- I see, what about you think. (stupid Raf, use thought fly!!!)
"I should tell something..." - My bracelet rings.
- Lily has problems? - I should be near Lily!
8. * schoolyard *
- Lily!. All in norm!
- Yes. Why bracelet rings?
- The bracelet don like you!
- You have humour?
- Demons force angels to laugh!
- Really?...
- Lily, I can talk to you?
- Who is it?
- Gloria. Alexander like Gloria.
- But Lily loved Alexander?
- Don't speak, listen to Lily.
- What do you want, Gloria?
- Mm... You and Alexander - friends?
"Only friends."
- He trusts you?
- Yes, trusts! Alexander told Lily: he like Gloria!
- You are guilty, Kabale!!!
- mmmm... we speak about different things.
- If Alexander love someone, he will tell you about her?
"I want, that Alexander likes me..."
"Or me!"
- Alexander has no girlfriend.
- Well! I... I wanted to tell that I like Alexander. Help me to know something about Alexander. Alexander like me?
- Yes, he loves you, but Lily won't speak!
- You want to win?
- Lily never will tell Gloria about Alexander!
- Lily will help Gloria!
- I should think of it.
- Only you can help me!
"that I should do?"
- Lily listens to me!
- Me!
9. * Blue, Sulfus, "Shreders" *
- Sulfus, go. I can "wake" him?
- Second of time!
* took a hair *
- Why you took a hair?
- We will tell you. Wake him.
- Hypnotic magic. Wake up.
- Where I?!
- In a place where you can't betray us.
- I don't want to be in this place!
- Blue told us everything: you removed magic from Basilisk and wanted to tell Raf!
"Forgive me, Sulfus. Only "Shreders" can help my people (country, ethnos (?))"

+1

18 серия

1. * near room of competitions *
- Why we wait?
- The room of competitions - is closed.
- What competition?
* the door opened *
- Hunter waits us.
- What is it?
- the hunter - here. Who will be sacrifice?
- We - sacrifice?
* goes to a room of competitions *
"Where your determination?"
* a room of competitions *
- Hunters hide in a shadow?
- Here is cold, as on heart of demon!
- I see a statue!
- We are not in museum!
- It is strange. Fur - as real.
- We use it in this cold.
- What are you doing?
- I Tear fur... Strange sound!
* snow monster *
- It is not statue!
- Yes!
- You made him malicious!
- I am not guilty!
* monster wants to kill them *
- Hey! Don't touch us! "I should make something." Sound fly! I distracted him!
* the monster shouts *
- He looks at me! He dont like me!... OK... I have the plan.
- Plan?
- Invisible fly!
- Return, Kabale! It is unfair!
- What did you wait from me? I am a demon!
* monster near Sweet *
- It is awful!
* traces of Kabale *
- I won ! I want to see: the monster eats Sweet!
- I should think up something... Butterfly?... Magic of Butterfly!
* Butterfly flies over the monster *
- That Sweet does?... What do you want, Sweet?
* the monster goes to Sweet and... caress her. *
-I made it!
- Monster as pet?
- Butterfly does love from hatred! He - my puppy. Puppy, please, give a ride to my friend!
* monster takes Kabale *
- don't touch me!!!
* monster gave a ride to Servitude *
- Bye-bye, Kabale!
* the room of competitions *
- Do you like this driving?
- Don't laugh. You won competition, but I will win Lily.
- But I go to Lily the first!
2. * shopping center *
"She here! I should make so that Lily helped to get acquainted Gloria with Alexander. But she will suffer.. I will suffer too... Butterfly, transformation!
* transformed *
"I choose a disk long time. I should help Gloria or shouldn't?"
- Ou, forgive, I didn't see you!
- You aren't guilty.
- You will help to choose music?
- I am not a seller.
- I think, you know much about music.
- You don't know about music?
- I am a musical expert, but now... I find music for my boyfriend.
- You ask me to help? I don't know your boyfriend! Ask the girlfriend.
- I quarreled with the girlfriend. She was my best friend, but she wanted to have my boyfriend...
- It is awful!
- She wanted, that I and my boyfriend quarreled.
- That you made?
- Now we - not friends. My boyfriend doesn't love her. If people want to be together, nobody should disturb them. You agree with me?... Good-bye!
- Hey! Music?
3. * Lily's house *
"Strange girl... But she is right. Alexander loves Gloria, Gloria loves Alexander. I won't disturb them"
- You understood? Lily will make correctly!
- Why Gloria asks to help her? It is impudence!... I go on a judo.
4. * judo *
- I do it so!
* throw the boy *
"new trainer of a judo throws the very strong!"
- If you want to win, you should use weak places of the rival!. Who next? You! Go here!
- I?
- You. You are afraid?
- No... But...
- Go here. Try to throw me.... Do it stronger! If you want something - you should fight for it!... You see? You distracted, I used it. Remember my words: you should use weak places of the rival. In fight. and in love!... We should be able to be protected, that others couldn't take that we love!
5. * near school *
- Lily will eat tablets after your judo!
- It was the lesson. It is useful for life.
- Hello, Lily.
- Hello, Gloria.
- You want to tell something?
- yes. I spoke with Alexander. He told that it isn't interesting to him.
- OK... thanks...
- I won!!!
"I lost again... I think, feelings to Alexander do me weak..."
- Hey, you won?
- Hm, no.
- Hey, you again made forcemeat of an angel?
- yes!
- I think that you will win next time, Sweet.
- I am afraid that me will expel from school!
- We will help you.
- yes!
- It is disgusting. They always help them!
- But we help us too!
- mm... Where Sulfus?
6. * Sulfus in prison *
- Let me out!
- We can't do it.
- But what about our mission?
- you won't deceive us. We know that you won't do it.
- My friends will find me!
- They won't find you.
- Why?
- We took your hair. Also made it!
* Sulfus's clone. *
-This Sulfus will execute our orders.

(from translator... look: false Sulfus with a violet lock. False Sulfus will be on ball (see video "Angels Friends: unknown part of the 2nd season" on my channel), I think, he will kiss Sweet. After ball the real Sulfus will come to Raf. (look video "Angels Friends: unknown part of the 2nd season #3")

+2

19 серия

surprise! ^^ But I will kill people who ask about translate of next episodes. EXAMS!
1. * Sulfus in a cave *
- good moment. I can try to escape!... Basilisk, help me! strong fly (or not "strong"... I think, you remember name of this wings better, than I ^^)!... I can't... mm... I will try to run up!
"Sulfus wants to escape from here and tell Raf! But Kessedi and Kubral will hurt heart of Raf..."
2. * "Shredders" and  false Sulfus *
- You understand, what we ordered you?
- I should kiss Sweet!
- Raf should see this kiss.
- I can't. Sweet always be with friends. I can't kiss her, when she with friends.
- We will help you.
3. * school *
- Excursion on next week!
- Gort castle? - Tristolf 7 lives in this castle.
- From where she knows everything?
- He lived in the beginning of the 13th century. His life had many secrets.
- It will be good excursion.
- It is history! We learn the new!
- I am interested in secrets.
- Hm, the duke of Gort had many secrets...
- Caslle... It is romantic... I can be alone with Alexander. Ou, what I speak?
-We ask about castle professor Omnia!
-You can study only.
-I'm hungry.
-Gas, your stomach can wait.
-Sulfus, where you were? What with your hair?
-You dont like?
-No, it is beautiful.
"My "seventh feeling" tells something. Sulfus - strange."
"They don't know that I false Sulfus."
- We won't have dinner. Demons! professor waits us. Your professor waits you too, flying cakes!
- You wanted to tell "winged cakes"?
- Yes, winged cakes...
4. * hall *
- your eartlys go on excursion. You should protect them...
- and tempt!
- No problem!
- We have an important issue.
- I think, it not pizza delivery.
- Pizza? Don't tease me!
- Gas...
- What is - an important issue?
- Eartlys will admire by excursion. It is good moment say them to do something good.
- Or bad.
- Progection?
- Yes. Progection in groups.
"How I can be with Sweet?"
- I love progection! Without competitions and VETO! - But in progection you should speak with eartlys.
- If you have no questions, Kabiria, Gas and Kabale go to be projected. Sulfus goes to the Internet.
- Sweet goes to the Internet too.
- What?!
"Sweet and Sulfus again together!"
"I want it!"
- Sulfus will be at school?
- Raf, you will be with Kabale.
- Stop talking. Sweet and Sulfus go to the Internet, others - to progection!
5. * school *
- I wait excursion!
- Your mother will resolve?
- If I win musical competition, I go on excursion.
- You have money for excursion?
- I will find money.
- Whom you will ask: mother No. 1 or father No. 3?
- It is better to have 3 mothers and fathers, not friends as you!
- Kessedi was right: they delighted!
- I will tempt!
- no!
- We win you!
- Yes, we eat you, as meatballs!
- Here only one meatball.
- Don't quarrel. The VETO isn't present.
- I agree.
- Cox, transformation!
* transformed *
- demons, we are transformed! Nosferatu!
* transformed *
6. * Catharine house *
- Wait! I can't fly quickly!
- Your wings became small, but your stomach is big!
- Quicker! Catharine goes home!... She here!
- Hey, I at home! Note? "Catharine, make a dinner for guests. Mother." Guests? I should cook food, as I think, for 12 people!
- Nobody orders you. Put a note on a floor and tell that didn't see it.
- To be without a dinner? It is bad!
- They can order the pizza.
- If you make a dinner, mother resolve you on excursion.
- I should do homework.
7. * Garage *
- Daniel - good guy. He wants to visit father.
- I don't know this boy, but I hate him.
- Father! How are you?
- good. How are you?
- We go on excursion. I will take the money.
- It is good... But I thought, you will help me...
"I won't go on excursion?"
- is my chance! Daniel, you should help!
- Daniel isn't obliged to work.
- Look: lot of work! It is difficult!
- These are problems of the father!
- Daniel, you is hungry? Go home.
"that I should do?"
8. * near a concert hall *
- You remember, Sara?
- Yes. If I win - I go on excursion.
* room near a concert hall *
- It is - your number. When call your number - go.
- I am nervous...
- I can't do it! I am afraid!
"he is afraid more than I"
- This boy in a panic. Sara can help him to be quiet.
- It is silly! He is a competitor, she shouldn't help him.
- She will help him.
- No.
9. * computer class *
- It is awful! I don't know!
- I can help you.
- I don't trust you.
- Demons can help angels. You always were kind for me.
- You is crasy?! Do it with Kabale and Kabiria, go away from me!
"I will try do it another time"
10. * Sulfus in a cave *
- I can't leave from here... From where this food?
- I thought, you hungry.
- You added poison in food.
- No.
- Why you imprisoned me, then give me food?
- help me to understand feeling which you call "love."

From translator:
1) you remember, Sara-Jane bought a blouse specially for a concert? WHY she goes to concert in her usual clothes?!
2) some gif from me  with 1 episode)
http://s1.uploads.ru/i/jQZrA.gif
http://s1.uploads.ru/i/FIHP4.gif

+1

20 серия

1. * Sulfus with Blue *
- You want, that I told about love?
- You can make everything for Raf. And to risk your life. I don't understand this feeling... Why are you laughing?
- I am a demon. demon - is not expert in love.
- I know...
- I can't explain that there is "love". It is in you. Love as fire, it burns in you, you can't extinguish it. It will be with you, if you want or if you don't want...
"I think, it occurs with me now..."
2. * Catharine's house *
"I do all homework! And what?..."
- You made your homework? Cook food, mother asked you!
- No! You worked? Have a rest now.
- To cook food - funny! I think, you like it.
- It is silly! To cook food - it is heavy! Cheerfully - eat food!
- Hey, it is dishonest!
- What? Why I hear my thoughts?
* Catharine left *
- She didn't understand us.
- Don't worry, she will understand!
* catches Gas *
- Where you fly?
- don't touch me!
- I touched it... Beeeeee...
- hey, you forgot about the VETO?
- It is progection, without VETO!
- Yes? I go to Catharine!
* pushes Miki *
- ice fly!
- Hey, what with me? I can't move!
- You said, what love sugar candies? Now you as sugar candy. I will work with Catharine.
3. * Daniel's house *
"That I will do? I can't go on excursion if Ihelp father..."
- Go on excursion. Your father can do it without you, he is a good mechanic!
- If you help, he will make it quicker. You can quickly help and go on excursion.
- You won't be in time!
- Daniel, it is wrong!
- Write - doesn't good.
- Dog, you right. I go for a walk. I want to think in walk, with fresh air.
- I can win!
- Why you think?
- He went for a walk!
- He can go to the father to help! now it is not your victory.
- Hey, wait!
4. *concert hall *
- Sara-Jane won't help him.
- She wait good moment for help.
- Attention! Following - No. 17!
- It is my number! Forgive, I go to a toilet.
- Sara-Jane, help him! He in a panic!
- Why help him? If he is afraid, he shouldn't participate in competition!
- She goes to him!
- Don't rejoice.
- Why? She went to him!
- She will tell him that he didn't act.
- I will look that Sara-Jane will make.
5. - I removed ice! I will kill you, Miki!
* flies on kitchen *
- Nooooooo!
- Gas? You worry, when see kitchen?
- you didn't convince Catharine to cook food!
- Yes? You had doubts about my victory? I won, look at the textbook!
- You broke rules!
- Demons always speak: "it is necessary to break rules!"
- Hm. mm, what a tasty smell!
6. * Daniel walks *
- Where he goes?
- I think, in that place - video games! (I don't know, how it is correct to translate "video games" into English... You remember, what games loved Andrew?)
- He will play video games?
- And won't help father.
* Daniel goes to the father *
- Daniel?
- I want to help you. If I help you, I can go on excursion.
- Thanks, son.
- Yes!!!! I won! Look at the textbook!
- yes... you won... I think, Gas and Kabiria will win angels...
7. * concert hall *
- hello.
- You speak with me?
- I see that you are nervous.
- I don't want to act!
- Why?
- My number - 17! This is unhappy number!
- I think, you don't believe in it!
- I believe!
- This is superstition!
- No! Your number - 13, it is happy number!
- Let's change numbers.
- Thanks!
- Let's go. Soon is my act. (from the translator: in what countrys 17 - unhappy number? For example, in Russia 13 - unhappy number. Оо)
- it was cool!
- Why?
- look at the textbook!
- Sara-Jane will be sorry then - she helped to competitor!
- But the good act is rewarded by good!
8. * dining room *
- angels friends - together forever!
- Wonderful pie!
- Today we won.
- Our three eartlys go on excursion to the castle.
- I feel me guilty: we celebrate without Sweet...
- Unhappy Sweet! All day with Sulfus... It is awful!
"She wanted it."
- Raf, what you think?
- Let's wait 10 minutes, the lesson will end, Sweet will come to us?
- We will eat a pie together!
9. * computer room *
- I did it all day! switch off!
"The lesson ended, but I didn't come nearer to Sweet! I should do something!"
- Hey, wait!
- Why I should be here?
- To be with me!
- It not ridiculous joke..... Hey, what you do?
- We can be friends.
- No!
- Think about excursion: I will protect you from evil ghosts in the casle!
- I don't want! Don't do it!
10. * visit at "Shredders" *
- Sweet won't kiss Sulfus. She knows: Raf loves him.
- What do you want to tell?
- Sweet doesn't love Sulfus.
- Explain!
- I can't explain love! Love is in you. Love as fire, it burns in you!
- How I can kiss Sweet?
- She doesn't love you and won't kiss. But you can deceive her if you will be as man who is loved by her...
- Who is he?
- Speak!
- You will give me what I want?
- Yes. If our plan is made - the key will be yours.
- Sweet loves eartly Alexander.
- one sting of Basilisk - Sweet think that Sulfus = Alexander!
- you will kiss her!
- Raf will see it!

from translator:
1. You see: if you don't ask me about next translates, I am very kind and can translate.
2. Who wants a gif? Now I am kind))) http://s1.uploads.ru/i/dvLwK.gif

+4

Вы здесь » Angel's Friends ● Друзья Ангелов » Кинотеатр » Angel's Friends - 2 сезон на русском